- A run of 5 three part prismatic Holophane pendant lights, circa 1920. - Prismatic glass held together by four copper clips. The often absent lower prismatic dish sits beautifully across the lower section. Original gallery with incredible verdigris. - Wear commensurate with age, all in good condition with a few very minor nibbles and some chipping to the prismatic glass.- Rewired in dark brown braided flex and PAT tested.- 25cm wide, 25cm high from top of gallery hook to bottom of prismatic glass.- Price is per light, 5 available. Holophane Originally founded in 1898 the hallmark of Holophane luminaires was the borosilicate glass reflector, which acted as a prism providing a combination of uplight and downlight, to illuminate any environment evenly without creating dark spots or glare. As a result Holophane lights were frequently used in churches, as street-lights and to illuminate older factories and industrial spaces.